Use your Lanco FCU debit card surcharge-free at over 55,000 Allpoint ATMs worldwide.
News & Announcements
Employment Opportunity — Join Lanco FCU's Team
Lanco FCU is currently seeking a Part-Time Member Services Representative/Teller at our Mount Joy branch. Click here for details and to apply.
Vehicles for Sale
Lanco FCU is currently accepting bids for the following vehicles:
- 2011 Chevrolet Aveo — white, 4-door, 55,719 miles, bids accepted through 7/29/15
- 2009 Nissan Sentra — red, 4-door, 120,039 miles, bids accepted through 7/29/15
- 2005 GM Sierra SLT Crew Cab — black, 148,029 miles, bids accepted through 7/29/15
- 2011 Victory Vegas — blue, 10,572 miles, bids accepted through 8/6/15
- 2010 Hyundai Sonata — gray, 90,358 miles, bids accepted through 8/6/15
Protecting Against Heavy Damage If Financial Trouble Strikes
Saving up in case of setbacks such as medical emergencies or job loss can help you keep from incurring unexpected debt. But if you already have debts when crisis strikes, your savings might not be enough. Here’s how you can guard against a situation where you can’t make your payments. Continue reading...
Join Lanco FCU's volunteer leadership
Lanco FCU is currently seeking Associate Board Members and Supervisory Committee Members. Click here to learn more about the volunteer positions and how to apply.
Read the Lanco FCU newsletter online
Get all of the latest news in the summer edition of Lanco FCU's Membership Matters newsletter, including a message from the CEO, the 2015 scholarship winner announcement, special offers and events this summer, and more.
Current Newsletter: Membership Matters, Summer 2015