Access your accounts 24/7 with Free Online Banking
Lanco FCU’s Online Banking makes managing your money easy, with online access to your accounts and additional convenience services including Mobile Banking, Bill Payer, Popmoney, E-Statements and more.
Access Your Accounts
It’s easy to monitor your accounts and make transactions with Online Banking. The following are just a few of the actions available to you:
- View actual and available balances
- View and download transaction history
- View cleared check images
- Make one-time, immediate transfers and schedule recurring transfers
- Make one-time or recurring payments to any Lanco FCU loan (to make payments to your Lanco FCU Credit Card, see GoToMyCard)
- Make a withdrawal by check (Checks will be mailed within two business days)
Communicate Securely with Lanco FCU
Account information should never be sent through non-secure e-mail, which makes Secure Mail essential! When you have a question about your account, it’s simple and secure to contact us through Online Banking. Find this feature under Self Service > Secure Mail.
Use Secure Mail to…
- Request Cross-Account Transfer abilities
- Inquire about a Lanco FCU product or service
- Ask a question about your account
- Receive important messages from Lanco FCU
Set Up Account Alerts
Always know the latest activity happening in your accounts! Choose to receive a variety of alerts by e-mail or text message. Common alerts include…
- Alerts about account balances
- Alerts when a direct deposit is made
- Alerts when a check clears
- Alerts about ATM withdrawals or debit transactions
Plus, you can create custom alerts, called Reminders, so you’ll receive an e-mail on a one-time or repeating basis. Reminders work great to alert you to upcoming loan or credit card payment due dates!
Enroll in Online Banking to enjoy immediate access to your accounts.
Mobile Banking, Bill Payer, Popmoney, and E-Statements require additional enrollments.