Join Our Team!
Lanco FCU is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Part-Time Teller/Member Service Representative, Brownstown branch
- Part-Time Teller/Member Service Representative, Roseville branch
The Teller/Member Service Representative will perform transactional duties to serve members by receiving or paying out funds with high degree of accuracy and maintain accurate transactional records, providing basic cash receipt and payment services in accordance with credit union policies and procedures.
This position will be scheduled Monday–Friday, plus Saturdays at the Lancaster or Willow Street branch. Pay range starts at $11.50/hour.
Candidates should possess:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Courteous and friendly personality
- Basic knowledge of financial products and services
- Intermediate mathematical skills (calculations and concepts involving decimals, percentages, fractions, etc.)
- Proficient PC skills; ability to learn Microsoft Office applications and additional software
- Ability to lift or carry up to 35 pounds when moving cash drawer or coin bags
- Banking or cash-handling experience preferred
- Bilingual a plus
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to (717) 509-1595.