Online Banking FAQs
back to top
1. How do I enroll?
Enrollment may be completed online. After enrollment is completed, enjoy immediate access to Online Banking. Click here to Enroll Online.
2. What is "Member Number"?
"Member number" is your Lanco account number.
3. What is my "Address Number"?
Your address number is the first set of numbers in your address.
For example, if your address is...P.O. Box 6342, please enter 6342
1405 Municipal Ave, please enter 1405
23 SW 69 NW, please enter 23
10B Main St, please enter 10
4. Is it safe to enter my entire Social Security Number?
Yes, it is safe. Lanco's Online Banking Web site and Enrollment process use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
4. What does "Response error: [1:0100:INVALID PIN] Error Code:1" mean?
This correlates to the last four digits of the Social Security Number. Please be sure that you have correctly entered the last four digits of the primary account holder's Social Security number.
5. What should I do if I get other error codes?
Call Lanco at (717) 569-7180 for help.
back to top
1. How do I access my E-Statements?
E-Statements can be found under the "Self Service" tab in Online Banking.
2. How do I sign up for E-Statements?
You can sign up for E-Statements in Online Banking. Open the "Self Service" tab and click on "E-Statements" to complete online enrollment.
C. Account Details & Transactions
back to top
1. Why can't I make a credit card payment?
Credit Card payments can no longer be made through Online Banking.
To pay your Lanco Visa online, visit www.gotomycard.com.
2. Why do my Cross-Accounts show $0 balances?
Only account owners are permitted to view account balances. If you are set up to make transfers to another account number at Lanco, the balance of that account will show as $0.00 UNLESS you are listed as an owner on the account.
3. Why does my account number look strange?
- For security/privacy reasons, the first digit of your account number will always display as an asterik (*).
- Trailer numbers will display following your account number. For example, account *001=00 is the share savings account, account *001=91 is the checking account, etc.
- Certificates will display the trailer number and the term of the certificate. For example, account *001=74#12 is a 1-Year (12 Month) Certificate on trailer 74.
- You can create meaningful "nicknames" for your accounts. Instead of your account number displaying on the Account Summary and Overview screens, the nickname will display. To set up an account nickname, go to the "Self Service" tab and choose "Accounts List" (in the Personal Options box). On the Accounts List page, click on an account number to modify its display settings.
4. When do transfers made in Online Banking occur?
Immediate transfers will happen in "real time" – 24 hours a day/365 days a year.
The only transfers that will not happen on a weekend or holiday are scheduled transfers. Scheduled transfers that fall on a weekend or holiday will instead occur on the business day prior to the scheduled day.
5. How do I view cleared check images?
To view images of cleared checks, view your checking account summary and click on the check number to view that check image.
back to top
1. What do I need to do to make my accounts work with Quicken?
Click here for Quicken instructions
Please note that your account activity will no longer download automatically into Quicken – you will need to perform these downloads manually.