Access your accounts 24/7 with LANCO’s free Online Banking service.
With Online Banking, you can...
- Access Your Accounts
Communicate with LANCO
- View Actual and Available Balances
- View and Download Transaction History
- View Cleared Check Images
- Make one-time, immediate transfers
- Schedule one-time or recurring transfers in advance
- Make one-time or recurring payments to any LANCO loan
(to make payments to your LANCO Credit Card, see GoToMyCard)
- Make a withdrawal by check
(Checks will be mailed within two business days)
Find this feature under "Self-Service > Secure Mail"
Set Up Account Alerts
- Send and receive secure online messages with LANCO
- Use Secure Mail to...
- Request Cross-Account Transfer abilities
- Inquire about a LANCO product or service
- Ask a question about your account
- Receive important messages from LANCO
Find this feature under Self-Service > Alerts
Access Additional Online Services*
- Receive a variety of alerts by e-mail. Common alerts include...
- Alerts about account balances
- Alerts when a direct deposit is made
- Alerts when a check clears
- Alerts about ATM withdrawals or Debit transactions
- Create custom alerts, called "Reminders"
- Add a one-time reminder or a repeating reminder
- Reminders are great for loan payment due dates
Read the FAQs for common questions about the enrollment process and using Online Banking.
*Each Online Service offered requires additional enrollment.