We're in business to benefit you!
Lanco Federal Credit Union has been serving the Lancaster County community since 1965. As a member-owned, not-for-profit financial institution, Lanco returns excess earnings to our members in the form of competitive dividend rates paid on savings accounts, competitive interest rates on loans, and additional products and services.
Any person who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania is eligible for membership.
Immediate family members or household members* of eligible persons are also eligible for membership.
Businesses and other legal entities within the community boundaries may also qualify for membership.
*Immediate family members include: spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild. This also includes stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings and adoptions. Household members are people living in the same residence as a single economic unit.
How To Open Your Account
- Visit any Lanco branch that is convenient for you.
- A friendly Member Service Representative will help you through the application process and set up any additional accounts and services that you would like.
- You will need to bring the following items with you:
- $5 to deposit into a Share Savings Account
This account shows membership and ownership in the credit union.
- Driver's License or State Issued ID
If your identification shows an out-of-county address, call us at (717) 569-7180
(or toll free 1-888-318-4222) to find what additional documents you will need.
Is trouble with your accounts in the past preventing you from being able to open an account today?
You may benefit from opening a Second Chance account.