It’s a fact that you spend more time at work than you do at home (awake, anyway), so you ought to love what you do. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, employees at Lanco FCU enjoy the following opportunities:
Connect with the Lancaster County community
Lanco Federal Credit Union is the largest credit union exclusively serving the people of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. With over 10,000 members, you’re likely to have family, friends, co-workers and neighbors who are enjoying Lanco FCU membership. A career at Lanco FCU enables you to put the credit union philosophy of “People Helping People” into action every day, so you can always do what’s right and make a positive difference in the lives of our members.
Embrace opportunities to build trusted relationships
Lanco FCU exists to help people, which starts with knowing our members. We value the opportunities we have to learn about our members, their families, and their goals. Developing relationships with our members is crucial to continuing to provide financial solutions that matter and make a real difference. For a successful career at Lanco FCU, you must appreciate and value the trust that our members place in us and have a genuine concern for our members’ best interests.
Grow professionally through education and community involvement
As a credit union originally formed by teachers, you can bet that we value education and growth! Lanco FCU offers employees opportunities for job-related and professional development training. Plus, tuition reimbursement may be available for employees seeking degrees. In addition to educational opportunities, we recognize that professional and community involvement also contributes to personal and professional growth. Lanco FCU encourages employees to become active in the local community through volunteering, such as involvement with Junior Achievement, and participating with professional networks, such as local business chambers, young professional networks, and more.
If the benefits above sound good to you, perhaps you should join our team!
Current Employment Opportunities
Lanco FCU is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following available positions:
- Teller/Member Service Representative, Mount Joy Branch — Part-Time (25 Hours)
Teller/Member Service Representative
The Teller/Member Service Representative will perform transactional duties to serve members by receiving or paying out funds with high degree of accuracy and maintain accurate transactional records, providing basic cash receipt and payment services in accordance with credit union policies and procedures.
This position is scheduled regularly Monday–Friday, with a Saturday rotation. Pay range starts at $11.50/hour.
Candidates should possess:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Courteous and friendly personality
- Basic knowledge of financial products and services
- Intermediate mathematical skills (calculations and concepts involving decimals, percentages, fractions, etc.)
- Proficient PC skills; ability to learn Microsoft Office applications and additional software
- Ability to lift or carry up to 35 pounds when moving cash drawer or coin bags
- Banking or cash-handling experience preferred
- Bilingual a plus
Benefits for Full-Time and 32-Hour Part Time include:
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health/Prescription, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Long-term and Short-term Disability
- Retirement Savings and other ancillary benefits
- $250 Hiring Bonus after successful completion of 60 days of employment
Benefits for 25-Hour Part Time include:
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- $250 Hiring Bonus after successful completion of introductory employment period
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (717) 509-1595.
Lanco FCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates must satisfy a background screening including credit history and criminal records.