Apply for a Business Visa Card Today
The right choice for your business credit card
Lanco FCU’s Business Visa Platinum credit card offers all the convenience and security your business needs, plus the perks that you want!
Lanco FCU’s Business Visa Platinum credit card features…
- Low rates
- No annual fee
- No fee balance transfers
- No fee cash advances
Enjoy benefits such as…
- Easy account access: Manage your account online and mobile using eZCardInfo.com
- Special reports: Elect to receive special reports to assist in easily tracking your expenses
- Security: Rest easy knowing that you’re backed by Visa’s Zero Liability policy, so you won’t be responsible for fraudulent purchases.
- Special discounts: Enroll in Visa SavingsEdge to receive discounts when you shop at participating merchants. Learn more and enroll at www.visasavingsedge.com
- Additional cardholder benefits: As a Platinum Visa cardholder, additional free benefits are available to you, including auto rental insurance, cell phone protection, travel accident insurance, and more. Refer to the Visa Business Guide to Benefits for details.
Apply for your Business Credit Card today
To apply for a Lanco FCU Business Visa credit card, return the application documents as instructed below. A Lanco FCU representative will contact you to discuss next steps within 2 business days of the receipt of your application.
Application documents required:
- Completed Business Visa Application
- The most recent year’s federal tax return for the business
- The most recent year’s federal tax return for the business owner(s)
To return your documents electronically…
Please contact us at email@example.com to request a secure link* for submitting your documents online.
To return your documents in person or via mail…
You may return your documents to any Lanco FCU branch, or mail them to Lanco Federal Credit Union, ATTN: Business Lending, 349 W Roseville Rd, Lancaster, PA 17601.
For more information:
If you have any questions, please contact Lanco FCU’s business lending team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Keep your personally identifiable information protected—do not attach your documents or include sensitive information in unsecure e-mail!