Bank anytime, anywhere with the Lanco FCU mobile app
Whether you’re on the go or on the couch, the Lanco FCU mobile app is a convenient and secure way to access your accounts.
Use it to check balances, transfer money between your Lanco accounts, deposit checks, set up alerts, and more.
Once the app has downloaded, log in using your Lanco FCU Online Banking credentials. Up to 90 days of account history will be available from the first date that you logged in.
View all of your accounts in one place
You can use the Lanco FCU mobile app to view all of your account balances and transaction history in one place—even for your accounts at other financial institutions!
To add additional accounts:
- From the app menu, select “Accounts” and then select the plus symbol. Search for your financial institution by name.
- To add your Lanco FCU Visa credit card, search “Lanco Platinum Visa” and use your GoToMyCard.com credentials.
Not all financial institutions may be available. The ability to make transfers or conduct other account activity via the Lanco FCU mobile app is limited to your Lanco FCU savings, checking, or loan accounts.
Easily transfer money
You can make transfers between your Lanco FCU savings, checking, and loan accounts. Select “Transfer Funds” from the app menu to…
- Transfer funds between your savings and checking accounts
- Make loan payments
- Take an advance on your line of credit
Deposit checks in minutes
Depositing checks to your Lanco FCU account has never been easier. Use your phone to take a photo of a check and deposit it in minutes! Mobile deposit saves you time and money by eliminating the need to mail the check or drive to a branch.
To enroll, select “Deposit Check” from the app menu and provide your account information. You will need to know your account number and our routing number (231381860), and you will be asked to select one account to use to deposit checks. We recommend selecting your checking account. (Once enrolled, you cannot make changes to your account selection.)
Prior to every deposit, a message will display to remind you of important details. Please follow the endorsement directions to ensure that your deposit will be accepted. After submitting a deposit, keep the original check in a safe place for 45 days. After 45 days, destroy the check or mark it VOID.
- Alerts and notifications: Get notifications when deposits are made and set up low balance alerts to notify you when funds are running low
- Auto bill discovery: The app will automatically identify bills within your transaction history and display a reminder to you when upcoming bills are due
- Add tags, notes, images, and geo-information: Keep your financial transactions organized by adding your own custom tags, notes, or photos of a receipt or check.
- Contact: Easily find a surcharge-free ATM or Lanco FCU branch near you.
- Added security: Create a 4-digit passcode to prevent unauthorized access to the mobile app.