Manage Your Credit Card Online
Get the MyLancoCards App or Log In Online
Lanco FCU cardholders enjoy convenient account management from any desktop or mobile device with MyLancoCards. Once you register your card, you can use your MyLancoCards profile online or in the app.
Access MyLancoCards in any web browser
(MyLancoCards website is provided by DX Online from PSCU.)
Download the MyLancoCards app on your mobile device
You can enroll via the app and enjoy the convenient features of MyLancoCards from any Apple or Android mobile device. Learn more about the MyLancoCards app, or click the links below to download the app and get started:
Tap above or search “MyLancoCards” or “Lanco FCU” in the App Store or Google Play to download.
With MyLancoCards Online, you can…
Monitor Your Card Activity
- Always know what charges are on your card — View current and pending transactions at any time, plus check your balance and available credit.
- Avoid going over your limit — Easily check your current balance and available credit, and even set transaction limits.
- Be notified of activities important to you – Set up card alerts to receive text message notifications when certain activities occur.
- Analyze your spending trends — Card activities are categorized so you can conveniently review your expenses.
- Report a lost or stolen card — If your card has become compromised, conveniently report it lost or stolen to have your card blocked and reissued.
Make Payments to Your Credit Card Account
- Easily make payments at any time — Choose to pay any amount directly from your checking or savings account.*
- Never miss a payment due date — Set up recurring payments for a fixed amount, your minimum due, or your statement balance.
*Important: When you add or update your payment account, a 5-day verification period will apply, during which no payments can be scheduled. For assistance updating your payment information to make an immediate payment, please contact us by calling us at (717) 569-7180 or (888) 318-4222 during business hours.
Manage Your Card Controls
- Set limits on card activities — You can decide to define types of transactions, locations, or transaction amounts that you want to prevent from being authorized with your card.
- Easily secure your card — Lock your card to prevent any purchases from occurring, so you can keep your account safe in the event that you temporarily misplace your card. If you find it again, unlock the card just as easily.
- Submit travel dates — Easily let us know when and where you will be traveling, and update your trip details if plans change.
Update Statement Preferences
- Stop getting statements in the mail — Choose to enroll in electronic statements, and view them any time online.
- Save or Print eStatements — Your electronic statements can be downloaded as PDFs and saved or printed for your records.
View and Redeem Rewards
- View your points balance — Quickly see your points from the MyLancoCards account summary screen.
- Click to redeem points — Click through to our CURewards site to easily browse rewards and redeem your points without needing to create a separate login.
Rewards points are not applicable for Lanco FCU Visa Business cardholders.