At Lanco Federal Credit Union, we want our members to have all the tools needed to achieve financial health. On this webpage, you’ll find information to help you manage your Lanco FCU accounts, your personal finances, and more.
Your Lanco FCU Accounts
Manage Your Accounts Online
- Checking, savings, and loan accounts: Learn more about Lanco FCU’s free online and mobile services.
- Credit Card: Manage your credit card and redeem Rewards! points with GoToMyCard.
- Mortgage: Log into State Financial Network to manage your account and make payments.
- Private Student Loan: Log into LendKey to manage your account and make payments.
Make a Loan Payment
Make a loan payment from your Lanco FCU checking or savings account:
- Schedule your loan payment as a one-time or recurring transfer in Online Banking
- Make a one-time loan payment transfer with Mobile Banking or Gabby
- Call us at (717) 569-7180 or visit any branch to set up automatic payments
Make a payment to your Lanco FCU loan from a non-Lanco FCU account:
- Make a loan payment by debit or credit card.
A $5.00 service fee applies. A Lanco FCU credit card cannot be used to make a loan payment.
- To make a payment from another financial institution, contact your other financial institution for information about Bill Pay or other payment options that may be available to you.
For best accuracy, we recommend that you call us to reorder checks: (717) 569-7180.
View the catalog of available designs and options.
Dispute a Debit Card or ACH Transaction
To dispute a debit card transaction, complete a Debit Dispute form and provide a written statement for each transaction being disputed.
To dispute an ACH transaction, complete a Written Statement of Unauthorized Debit form.
Submit a Change of Address
To update your street or mailing address, visit any Lanco FCU branch or send us a secure message in Online Banking. (We are not able to accept change of address requests via phone, mail or e-mail.)
Request or Change an ACH Origination
You may provide authorization for a recurring ACH transfer from your account at Lanco FCU to an account at another financial institution. To request a new transfer or to change or revoke a previously authorized transfer, please complete and return an ACH Origination Application form.
Request a Balance Transfer
If you are a Lanco FCU Platinum Visa® cardholder, you can request a balance transfer at any time. To submit a request, print and return the Balance Transfer Request form to any Lanco FCU branch, or log into your account at GoToMyCard.com to submit a request online.
There’s more to Lanco FCU membership than banking services. Members can also benefit from special offers, discounted services, and other perks. View all current member offers.
Other Financial Resources
Review Your Free Credit Report
Each year, you are entitled to 1 free credit report from each of the 3 credit bureaus: Equifax, TransUnion and Experian. AnnualCreditReport.com is the ONLY authorized source to get your free annual credit report under federal law.
TIP: If you are not using a credit monitoring service to alert you of any changes to your credit reports, you may want to view only one report every four months. This way, you’ll be able to check up on your credit history more frequently than viewing all reports at once.
Consumer Information from NCUA
MyCreditUnion.gov is the National Credit Union Administration’s consumer website that provides consumers and credit union members of all ages and life stages important financial literacy and personal finance information and resources. You’ll find trusted information about the share insurance fund, fraud prevention, credit unions, and personal finance.