Options for Making Your Monthly Loan Payments
Lanco Federal Credit Union provides multiple ways for members to make loan payments. Review the options below and choose the method you find most convenient.
Pay by Check
Pay by personal check, e-check, or with another institution’s online bill payment service.
- Make checks payable to Lanco Federal Credit Union
- Include your Account # and Loan ID on the memo line
- Mail to: Lanco Federal Credit Union, 349 West Roseville Road, Lancaster, PA 17601
Contact Lanco Federal Credit Union if you would like to receive loan payment coupons which you can use to keep track of your payments due and remit with check payments.
Pay by Credit or Debit Card
Make payments to your loan from a credit or debit card. A $5.00 service fee applies to each payment.
Pay by ACH
Set up recurring automatic payments to your loan from your checking account at another institution.
- Complete and return the ACH Origination Application along with a voided check.
- Retain the ACH Origination Agreement and Disclosure for your records.
Pay by Direct Deposit
If your employer offers direct deposit and you wish to have your loan payments made directly from your pay, please contact us to request the information you will need to provide to your employer.
Pay in Person
Make payments by cash, check, or money order at any Lanco Federal Credit Union branch. Additionally, you may make payments at any CO-OP Shared Branch location. (You will need to know your account number and provide valid photo ID.)
Please contact us if you have questions about setting up payments to your loan.