$2,000 Scholarship for Seniors
About the Scholarship
Lanco Federal Credit Union’s Gerald Fortney Memorial Scholarship is a $2,000 award granted annually to a graduating high school senior planning to earn an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited institution.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must…
- Be a member of the current graduating class;
- Be Lanco FCU member, or the child/in legal custody of a Lanco FCU member, in good standing;
- Have been accepted at an accredited institution, planning to earn an associate’s or bachelor’s degree;
- Demonstrate a willingness to be a service to the community;
- Demonstrate a mature and respectful attitude toward peers and teachers.
A committee comprised of members of Lanco FCU’s Board of Directors will review the applicants and select one winner.
Applications Due April 1
Visit lancofcu.com/scholarship to learn more about the award and selection process, or download the application. Printed copies of the application packet are also available at any Lanco FCU branch.