March 16, 2020
With Monday’s directive from Governor Wolf that non-essential stores be closed, we wanted to confirm for our members that Lanco FCU remains open for business. As previously stated, our top priorities are the safety of our members and employees and maintaining service to members. Given that social distancing has become an important practice in slowing the spread of COVID-19, Lanco FCU will be limiting in-branch services beginning Tuesday, March 17, 2020 until further notice.
Please understand that, although our doors may be locked during regular business hours, we are open and here to serve you. In-branch limitations may vary based on the services typically available at each individual location, but generally will occur as follows:
- Transactional services— Available by e-services, drive-thru, night drop, or ATM.
Lanco FCU encourages all members to perform transactions from home as possible, or by using our drive-thru, night deposit, or ATM facilities. Lobbies will be closed for transactional services, such as deposits, transfers, and withdrawals, until further notice.
*Night Deposit Changes: For cash deposits, check deposits, and loan payments, we encourage you to expedite your trip and skip the drive-thru line by using the night depository. While branch services are limited, items placed in the night depository will be collected and processed frequently throughout each day.
*ATM Availability on Tuesday 3/17 and Wednesday 3/18: Please note that our ATMs have upgrades occurring Tuesday afternoon (Roseville and Brownstown locations), Wednesday morning (Willow Street location), and Wednesday afternoon (Mount Joy location). During these maintenance windows, the ATM at the affected location will not be available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and encourage you to contact us with any questions or visit lancofcu.com/atms to find additional surcharge-free ATMs near you.
- Members with existing appointments— There are no changes to scheduled appointments. Please come to the branch as planned or contact the representative with whom you are working if you would like to make any changes.
- Account changes, new accounts, loan applications, etc.— Some requests may be possible through self-service tools, while others may require an appointment. Contact us to discuss options available to you and determine the best course of action.
- Debit Card Issuance— Please call ahead to request your card; pick-up is available via drive-thru at Roseville or Willow Street branches or opt to receive your card by mail.
- Coin Counters— This service is currently unavailable.
- Safe Deposit Box Access— Available by appointment only.
- Notary Service— Available by appointment only.
We truly appreciate your cooperation and patience as we adapt to the current situation, and we want to remind you that, as your trusted financial partner, Lanco FCU has plans in place to maintain operations and keep you and your accounts safe.
March 13, 2020
As our community begins to see the effects of Coronavirus mitigation efforts, Lanco FCU wants to assure you that we are focused on the safety of our members and employees, and we have plans in place to maintain operations and avoid potential disruptions to service.
We recognize that some members may experience financial hardship as a result of this pandemic. Please know that, as your credit union, your well-being is important to us and we are here to help. Should you need to discuss any options available to help you maintain good financial standing, please contact us to speak with a representative.
With measures to limit public interaction increasing, we’d like to remind you of the self-service tools available to help you manage your finances from the safety of your home. Lanco FCU offers free online, mobile, and telephone banking services that provide you with various capabilities:
- Get account balances, transaction history, perform transfers, and pay bills with Online Banking and the Lanco FCU mobile app.
- Communicate securely with us via the Message Center in Online Banking.
- Deposit checks from the Lanco FCU app using your mobile camera (Log into the app and enroll today for account approval.)
- Check balances, transfer funds, review transaction history and place stop payments by calling Gabby, Lanco FCU’s automated telephone teller, at 1-800-318-4222.
If you’re not yet enrolled in Online Banking, or it’s been a long time since you’ve logged in, please consider logging into the service today to ensure your ability to access your accounts. Visit lancofcu.com/e-services to learn more and contact us if you require any assistance.
Thank you for being a Lanco FCU member.