$2,000 Scholarship Available
About the Scholarship for 2020 High School Graduates
Lanco Federal Credit Union’s Gerald Fortney Memorial Scholarship is a $2,000 award granted annually to a graduating high school senior planning to earn an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited institution.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a member of the current graduating class;
- Be Lanco FCU member, or the child/in legal custody of Lanco FCU member, in good standing;
- Have been accepted at an accredited institution, planning to earn an associate’s or bachelor’s degree;
- Demonstrate a willingness to be a service to the community;
- Demonstrate a mature and respectful attitude toward peers and teachers.
A committee comprised of members of Lanco FCU’s Board of Directors will review the applicants and select one winner.
Applications Due April 1, 2020
EXTENSION GRANTED DUE TO COVID-19 SCHOOL CLOSURES
The deadline to return applications for the 2020 Gerald Fortney Memorial Scholarship has been extended to May 1, 2020.