Private Student Loans
Fund your college education or refinance your existing student loans with the help of your credit union. Lanco Federal Credit Union partners with Lendkey to provide members with affordable private student loans and student loan consolidation.
For Students: Private Student Loans
A private student loan from Lanco FCU can help you cover the gap between what you can get in federal loans, grants, and scholarships and what you need to pay for the total cost of college.
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or up to $30,000 per academic year to pay for qualified education expenses, such as tuition, a computer, room and board, and books.
- Get a competitive rate, and based on your academic history, your rates may be even lower.
- Begin building credit history before you even graduate! Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment toward the loan while in school.
Lanco FCU is not currently accepting applications for new Student Loans. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please contact us at (888) 318-4222 with any questions regarding other financing options.
For Graduates: Student Loan Consolidation
There’s a lot going on in your life after graduation, and one easy way to simplify is to turn all of your loan payments into just one. By consolidating your federal and private student loans at Lanco FCU, you’ll have one easy monthly payment, and you can choose the repayment option that works best for you.
- Simplify your finances with one easy monthly payment
- Flexible rates and terms so you can choose to pay off your loan quickly or keep your monthly payments as low as possible.
- Cosigner release available after 12 consecutive on-time principal & interest payments.
- Interest rate reduction when you set up a recurring monthly payment.
Speak with a representative
Lanco FCU’s partnership with Lendkey gives you access to student loan support Monday–Friday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time. For any questions you may have about student loans or consolidation loans, or for assistance with the application process, call a Lendkey representative at 1-888-549-9050.