Apply for a Visa Credit Card Today
Get the credit card that has it all!
Enjoy the convenience and security of a Platinum Visa credit card from the credit union you trust! With Lanco FCU’s Platinum Visa credit card, you get all the best features you want plus an excellent rate.
- Credit card rates as low as 8.99%.1 View all current rates
- Credit limits up to $20,0001
- Earn rewards points to redeem for travel, merchandise, cash back, and more2
- No annual fee
- No-fee balance transfers3
- No-fee cash advances3
- 25-Day grace period for purchases
- No minimum interest charge
Let Us Help You Build Good Credit!
If you have little to no credit, or even bad credit, you don’t have to settle for high-cost credit cards. Lanco FCU offers credit cards to help you build good credit without having to pay absurd fees and high interest rates. Plus, you’ll get all of the same benefits as the regular Platinum Visa! Learn more about Credit Builder and Share Secured credit cards.
Enjoy these cardholder perks:
1x Points with CURewards
Earn 1 point for every dollar in purchases, and redeem your points at CURewards.com for travel, merchandise, cash back and more!2 Or, enjoy the convenience of redeeming rewards through your MyLancoCards profile.
Online & Mobile Access with MyLancoCards
Easily manage your card account from any desktop or mobile device. You can enroll in electronic statements, review transactions, schedule payments, set card controls, submit travel dates, report a lost or stolen card, and more. MyLancoCards website and mobile app coming soon!
Protection Against Fraudulent Purchases
Feel confident knowing that your Lanco FCU Platinum Visa credit card has fraud-prevention and recovery measures in place to protect you from fraudulent activity. Should unauthorized charges ever occur on your account, your card is backed by the Visa Zero Liability Policy.
Additional Cardholder Benefits
Lanco FCU Platinum Visa cardholders enjoy added benefits including:
- Rely on emergency roadside assistance. Call on Roadside Dispatch® whenever you’re in need of a tow—available to eligible Lanco FCU Platinum Visa credit cardholders 24/7 with no membership required.4 To learn more about this benefit, call 1‑800‑847‑2869.
- Credit improvement made simple. Dovly is the first smart credit engine designed to help raise your credit score.5 Your Lanco FCU Platinum Visa credit card gives you access to Dovly Uplift™. Confirm Eligibility and Enroll Now.
- Your partner against identity theft. Although no one can prevent all identity theft, your Lanco FCU Platinum Visa credit card includes ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock, providing tools so you can act quickly if your identity is threatened. To confirm eligibility, visit www.cardbenefitidprotect.com.
Apply Online for your Lanco FCU Platinum Visa*
*Federal regulations require that members under the age of 21 apply in person and provide proof of income (or a co-signer). To apply, please visit a Lanco FCU branch.
1 Based on qualifications. Same rates for purchases, cash advances, or balance transfers.
2 Every dollar in qualifying purchase transactions minus returns (“Net Purchases”) that you make with your Lanco FCU Platinum Visa credit card earns one point. No points are earned for purchases that require the use of your PIN (including cash advances, ATM withdrawals), finance charges, fees, foreign transaction currency conversion charges, or insurance charges posted to your account. Points expire 3 years after accumulation. Should your Visa account become 60-Days delinquent, all points accumulated at that time will be forfeited and will continue to be forfeited until account is brought current.
3 No grace period for cash advances. The finance charge begins to accrue from the date you get the cash advance or from the first day of the billing cycle in which the cash advance is posted to your account, whichever is later. Balance transfers are processed as cash advances.
4 Note: Customers must pay service provider for mileage over five miles. A secondary unit being towed behind is not included but can be accommodated for an additional fee. Standard winching applies within 100 feet of paved or county maintained road only. Additional fees may apply for winching services under certain circumstances.
Additional Terms: Service providers supplying emergency roadside assistance and towing are independent contractors and are solely liable for their services. Neither Visa nor
5 While Dovly’s platform is designed to remove inaccuracies from your credit report, every case is different, and not everyone will achieve the same results.